GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
The Website offers an online shopping service, which is a simple and direct 24-hour service with all the advantages of having an extensive catalogue of updated products available from anywhere via an internet connection.
All prices are in euro and pursuant to current regulations. All purchases made through the Website are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), and this amount is included in the price.
Products are only served from the online store to within the Spanish Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
The Owner reserves the right to reject an order from any User with whom there is as a dispute or there have been problems in the payment for previous purchases.
Any User who makes a purchase through this Website declares to be of legal age and, if applicable, with full capacity to use payment methods and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products. The User also declares to fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Before placing any order, it is the User’s obligation to register on the Website. The User can establish one or more requests to purchase products or services offered through the Website.
The Owner only serves orders to the Spanish Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. It is not possible to complete the purchase process through the Website to destinations other than those indicated.
|Destinations||0 to 10 kg||10 to 25 kg||25 to 40 kg||Delivery time|
|Peninsula||€5||€8||€10||2-3 business days|
|Balearic Islands||€12||€20||€24||3-4 business days|
The delivery times indicated are understood as from the business day following the order confirmation.
Orders over €90 are free from delivery costs.
There is no minimum order required.
On weekends and holidays, orders are not managed or delivered.
The Owner cannot be held liable for delay in order delivery for reasons not directly attributable to the Owner, acts of God or force majeure.
The orders will be delivered to the delivery address freely designated by the User. The Owner does not assume any responsibility when the product is not delivered as a result of inaccurate or false data provided by the User for this purpose, as well as if the delivery cannot be made due to reasons beyond the Owner’s control, such as absence of the recipient at the delivery address.
If the recipient is absent, a second free delivery attempt will be made.
- Payment methods and Security
Pursuant to Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 25 November 2015, on payment services in the internal market, Users who make online payment transactions must do so through reinforced authentication. Depending on the payment method chosen and the economic value, with the exceptions contemplated in the Directive, the User must provide a second identification factor before placing an order, such as a PIN code that the User will receive on his/her mobile phone and that must be entered in order to validate the purchase.
According to the PSD2 directive, strong authentication exists when at least two of the following elements are used for authentication:
- Knowledge (something that only the User knows, for example, password, PIN code, access data, etc.).
- Possession (something that only the User has, for example, a mobile phone where an SMS arrives to verify the operation, email address, etc.).
- Inherence (something inherent to the User, for example, the possibility of biometric verification, either by fingerprint, facial recognition, etc.).
These elements are independent of one another. In other words, the infringement of one does not compromise the validity of the others and the confidentiality of the identification data is always protected.
For the User’s convenience, different payment methods can be used:
1) Credit card.
- This payment method is immediate, totally secure and verified by Redsys secure servers in the payment gateway. In no case will the credit card details be revealed.
- The cards accepted are: Visa, 4B, American Express, Maestro and Master Card.
- Only secured credit cards are accepted in order to avoid any risk or fraud. The secured cards are associated with security keys and, at the end of the payment process, they are transferred to the bank’s payment gateway, where these keys must be entered. If you do not have a secure card for online payments, the bank must provide the necessary information and passwords.
2) Company account
- Option reserved exclusively for employees who are part of the “Caballero Group.”
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Law 3/2014, 27 March, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Protection Act and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, 16 November, the User is informed of the right of withdrawal.
5.1 When the User is a consumer and the agreement is concluded without the simultaneous physical presence of the User and the Owner (distance sales), the User enjoys the right of withdrawal described in this section, with the exceptions provided for in article 103.
5.2 Information to the consumer and User about the right of withdrawal.
- The User has the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
- The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days from the date of the agreement.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify of the decision to withdraw from the agreement by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email). The withdrawal form model that appears below may be used, although its use is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the deadline for withdrawal, please ensure the communication of your intention to withdraw is sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
- In the case of withdrawal by the User, the Owner will return all payments received with no undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the decision to withdraw from this agreement is informed.
- The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the User.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For the attention of the Owner: LUÍS CABALLERO COMERCIAL Y DISTRIBUCIÓN SA; C/San Francisco 32. 11500. El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz; email@example.com
I hereby inform that I withdraw from the sale agreement of the following goods: ________
- Ordered on / received on:
- User name.
- User’s address:
- Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper):
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
5.3 The User may send the previous form to the following addresses:
By post: C/ San Francisco 32. 11500. El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
An order is considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the User. The latter has a period of 14 calendar days to make any return.
You may return or exchange a product, provided it has not been used and is in its original packaging, with the labels in perfect condition. Otherwise, the consumer will be responsible for any diminished value of the products resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, or functionality, as established in Article 108 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
The delivery costs for returns are borne by the User, unless there is a dispatch error made by the Owner, and the return will be made in exchange for another product to the User’s liking.
To make a return, contact the Owner in advance by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form, and the instructions and steps to follow will be sent.
The Owner undertakes not to make an item available that is not in stock except due to computer error or any other unforeseen situation. If such unfortunate incident may occur, the Owner agrees to inform the User in order to reach a satisfactory agreement.
Customer Service is available to Users through the contact form on the Website and a reply will be sent as soon as possible.
Dispute resolution platform
Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 21 May 2013, establishes the objective of achieving a high level of consumer protection and the correct functioning of the internal market, in particular its digital dimension, providing a European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates out-of-court dispute resolution between consumers and online merchants in an independent, impartial, transparent, efficient and fair manner.
For this purpose, this Website has a link that provides access to the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform, for any dispute that may arise in relation to consumer matters: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/